Sunday, September 30, 2007

Gimme more...

The title of this post is referencing the Britney Spears song...but I think it's fitting. Because really, I know that secretly all the readers of this blog (ok, that's a total of 1, my mother) are chanting "Gimme more FOs, yarn, needles, etc."

And I'm never one to disappoint, so here are pictures of my newest FO: Wendyknits' Cabletini socks!



I finished them last night and gave them to my grandma this morning. It was parent's weekend at Vassar and my parents and grandparents came up. It was nice to see everyone, because I missed them dearly!
More pictures of course on my flickr and ravelry (user name for both knitwitted).

Here's what I call the "One Day Cardigan" a.k.a. Best Friend Cardigan from Twinkle Big City Knits. It's not finished yet but this is what I did in one day:


It goes by so fast! It should be done by the end of the week (I have quite a few tests and papers due this week, otherwise it would be done today or tomorrow).

And here's a special treat, a picture of me that has nothing to do with knitting!

Last night was "Dormal Fourmal" (four dorms hosted it, and one of them was mine!) and I got all dressed up! I love this dress, it's Rugby but I got it about 30% off! It does stick out funny on the side but you can't really tell at all.

Next up on the list: Isabeau in some pink Patons Grace I've been dying to get rid of (I can't believe I bought it at all!), Cherie Amour in blue Bernat Softee Chunky, and a self-designed cabled sweater (perhaps a knockoff of this). Until next time, I will be studying hard for my upcoming tests! Wish me luck!

Love, A.Co

No comments: