Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It's kind of late now...

But I'll post anyway. I'm going to put a bunch of pics in this post because I have an FO (yay!) and a couple wips that are coming along nicely.

My jaywalkers are finished! One is bigger than the other, and they don't match at all, but they are beautiful and Seongbeen will love them!! More pics on my flickr account (the name is knitwitted)






Here are my wips of the moment: the I-cord gloves made from Nona's pattern (she's got the best patterns!) and the Vassar Entrelac scarf






Again, a few more on the flickr. Last but not least is the Death Eater Illusion Scarf I started today. Here's what it will look like when it's finished!



I'm excited because today I went to Michael's and got all sorts of yarn (Patons SWS! It was the first Michael's I had ever been in that carried it!) and stuff to print on t-shirts, so I'm feeling rather crafty. I better go now, as it is 1:15 a.m.

Much love,
A.Co

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lots of neat FOs and WIPs. I hope you finish entrelac (probably tiresome to do, but interesting-looking)