Sunday, July 8, 2007

FOs and the end of my sanity

So...this past Friday was my birthday. And my parents got me the Twinkle Big City Knits book that I asked for!

So here's what I'm currently knitting:
Nona's Sidewinders (have 1 ready to be grafted but I forgot to take pictures)
Jaywalkers for my friend who lives in Korea




















Another one of these in blue (this one was given to my friend as a graduation gift but modeled by my mom before I wove in the ends)
















I know it looks horrendous over yellow. It's the Anthropologie inspired capelet. The one I'm making in blue is the same size (I made a few mods to this to fit better) but longer in the back and sleeves because it's for my mom. Then I'm making another one for a friend (I told her she was helping me destash). They're pretty easy to make so I don't mind making several.

I'm not too far off from finishing my Lelah in blue Simply Soft either. I bring it to the movies because I'm on the boring stockinette part now.
I'm also doing MS3. If you didn't sign up, it officially sucks to be you! Just kidding! It's my first real foray into lace and I'm loving it!


Here's a vest I made for my friend in Slytherin colors out of Woolease about a month ago. She's in England now and hopefully she will wear it when the book/movie comes out and will take lots of action shots. (excuse my messy bed in the post-blocking pics)

I'm biting my nails waiting to get on Ravelry. I think I signed up in May, but I still haven't gotten an invite yet!
Next on my agenda:
I looooooove this. I'm not sure what I will make it out of (like I said, I'm destashing to get ready for college) but I know it will be gorgeous.
My mom emailed me these footies. I think they're cute and I have some sock yarn I want to get rid of.
Maybe about a hundred Isabeaus (or is is Isabeaux? I did take AP French, you think I would know the difference) out of stash yarn.
And I don't know any young children but I think that this sweater is the cutest thing ever, but I might do it in different colors.

No comments: